About Plasma Games
Plasma Games is a North Carolina-based education technology company founded in 2013 to tackle the biggest gaps in the U.S. technical workforce training pipeline and efficiently train the next generation of workers. In 2016, Plasma Games (then operating as Athena's Compass, LLC) won a National Science Foundation (NSF) grant for its innovative learning platform and approach to pedagogy. Since then, the team has expanded significantly, built and successfully tested a prototype, and made great progress on an exciting new learning platform.
Plasma Games will be launching its first commercial product soon. Sign up for Beta Play Testing here!
Close the technical workforce gap of the U.S. economy by reigniting science classroom engagement and inspiring a generation to pursue STEM careers.
Empower science teachers with electrifying game-based teaching tools that infuse classrooms with wonder and imagination, spark student engagement and discussion, enrich lessons with real-world context and purpose, and create moments of connection that reshape lives.
We level-up teachers’ ability to connect with students
- We save teachers’ time so they can focus on their students
- We cultivate fun and personal moments to help teachers and students bond over shared interests
We transform the classroom experience
- We inject excitement and awe into classrooms by leveraging students’ love of games
- We model professional values and teamwork skills to curb conduct issues
We craft revolutionary tools powered by game technology
- We let students learn through play to reignite natural curiosity
- We connect curriculum to students’ lives to give lessons meaning and purpose
We guide students on the quest for a rewarding career and an epic life
- We showcase diverse, realistic and compelling role models from in-demand fields
- We identify career opportunities that leverage students’ passions and will ensure a prosperous and impactful future
We defeat access barriers to STEM fields
- We expand teachers’ and students’ perspective of STEM beyond the classroom
- We encourage everyone -- regardless of zip code and background -- to find their STEM career
We augment the Workforce of Tomorrow
- We train the next generation of scientists and engineers for 21st century jobs
- We equip students with the skills to tackle humanity’s biggest challenges and invent the coolest new things
Join Our Team!
There are currently no openings.
However, we are looking for play testers! Please sign up below.
Play Testing Demo Sign Up
Click HERE to Sign Up